The Unanswered Question: Is CBD Safe? The Merits Explained!
CBD oil is a natural medicine and finds numerous uses in the life of humans, curing chronic diseases and making their lives better. There are lots of synthetic medicines which are costly but do not yield the desired results even after prolonged usage. In such a situation CBD oil becomes more important and it’s inevitable for you to not know the definition of CBD oil in this article.
Uses of CBD oil
As stated above, CBD oil is a life saver for many patients who are suffering from many diseases but find remedy nowhere. It is cheap as compared to the other medicines and is used around the world. Here are some of its uses-
- Kills Type 1 diabetes: CBD oil is attributed to eliminating inflammation which is the result of attack of immune system on pancreatic cells. CBD oil stops this and ultimately terminates the danger of advancement of diabetes to the next stage.
- Acne: You must have tried thousands of creams in your skin for acne removal but are unsatisfied with the results then you can try CBD oil and reap the benefit of its ability to remove acne.
- Reduces Anxiety: CBD oil is known to relax brain cells which produce the feeling of emergency and ultimately reduces the anxious feeling causing restlessness.
The side effects:
To answer this question, we will go through effects and uses of cbd.
- Effect of cbd on addiction treatment- Use of cbd in treatment of controlling addiction of tobacco and cannabis was reported to be quite positive and beneficial. This might due to its protective effect on stress releasing hormones and neurotoxicity, but both of them need more research.
- Anti-inflammatory agent-May is not tried on human subjects but cbd has shown anti-inflammatory effects. Cbd is used as an excellent anti-inflammatory agent and as it doesn’t have any intoxicating effect, it is one of the best in the industry.
- Effect of cbd on epilepsy- The use of cbd on epilepsy has shown so far no effect. But, research is going on many possible effects are been likely to happen.
As we have seen the aforementioned effects the use of cbd is very likely to be a two edged sword as it has some great and some bad effects. Moreover, we could say that cbd or Cannabidiol is a good drug with a little adversity attached to it.