Tips to Ensure a Safe Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Experience
It is not easy to know what aesthetic clinic to choose in Singapore. Many clinics on this island have different prices, offerings, and specialties. If you are looking for an affordable and safe clinic, aesthetic clinic in Singapore. is one of the best on this island.
In this article, we have compiled some tips to help make your aesthetic plastic surgery experience positive. You should take them into account when consulting with a doctor.
1) Check how many years the clinic has been operating on Google and contact the authorities if it appears too new to be safe or certified.
2) Understand what you want before meeting with doctors – know what procedures you want and whether they are available at that clinic before making an appointment for a consultation.
3) Understand the procedure, what you are getting, how long it takes, and the chance of complications. Your doctor should be able to explain this to you and help you understand what will happen in terms of the recovery period and pain so that you can make an informed decision about your body.
4) Undergo a physical examination by a doctor at the clinic before agreeing to any procedure. If a doctor prescribes blood tests, get them done before the consultation to avoid additional costs and inconvenience.
5) Keep an open mind about your procedures and treatments; if your doctor has recommended dermal fillers, it doesn’t mean that they are trying to drag you into unnecessary procedures. When you are at the consultation, tell the doctor what you want and be open to new suggestions that may help you achieve your desired look. Your face will be affected by whatever procedures you get, so do not be afraid to set up a few ground rules with your doctor.
6) Check if a clinic is accredited by Aesthetic Medicine Accreditation and Training Council (AMATC). An accredited cosmetic surgery clinic should have undergone strict evaluations by doctors and other industry experts to ensure that they are competent in performing all types of cosmetic surgeries and procedures.
7) Ask for a patient satisfaction survey from the clinic and call a few of the patients mentioned in that survey to find out about their experience with that doctor. Make sure you ask if they were treated well, had a good experience, and if they would recommend the same procedure to others.
8) Check what the clinic offers regarding products and services (i.e., creams, lotions, vitamins, etc.). Always go for those recommended by dermatologists or experts because they have been tried and tested before being offered for public consumption.